[cairo] Underflowing reference counts

Mike Emmel mike.emmel at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 19:49:24 PDT 2005

Is there any way we could set up a CVS repository for new backends and
older unmaintained ones like the PS one. I'ld like to checkin my
directfb one
somewhere associated with cairo and am willing to do a SDL one also.
I think its problematic keeping more then a few backends in the core
cairo tree but it would be nice to encourage more to be written.