[cairo] iccompose.c/fbccompose.c merge

Billy Biggs vektor at dumbterm.net
Mon Aug 1 13:37:11 PDT 2005

  I have been poking at merging the code between xserver's fb and
libpixman.  Attached is a patch which updates libpixman's iccompose.c to
the latest from xserver/fb.  It seems to work and doesn't cause any test
failures, but I'd like to get some opinions on some of the details
before I commit.

  1. I protected the code that was hard to port with #defines, namely
     PIXMAN_INDEXED_FORMATS, PIXMAN_GRADIENTS, and PIXMAN_CONVOLUTION.
     This kept the patch small and not having them doesn't cause any
     regression.
  2. I added an fbpict.h which is basically identical to the one from
     the xserver/fb code except for some function definitions.  I
     thought this was cleaner than trying to add all of the required
     macros to one of icint.h/icimage.h/pixman-xserver-compat.h.
  3. I added a PictVector structure which should really map to
     pixman_vector_t in some nice way, but I thought this was an OK way
     to start and keep the patch small.

  Thoughts?

  -Billy