[cairo] Cairo, SDL and embedded systems.

Paul Schulz pschulz01 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 23:16:11 PDT 2005

Greetings,

I am looking fo a graphics library to use on an embedded (ARM) platform.

The system that I an working on currently uses SDL, but I would like to
to use a vector/scalable system aka. cairo graphics.

I have been looking at Keith Packard's twin, (after hearing his talk at the
Australian Linux Conference earlier this year)
but I would like to know if there are any efforts by other cairo people.

Keith - I have some patches for 'twin', including some code for an
SDL (rather than X11) backend.

Regards,
 Paul Schulz