[cairo] [win32] Binaries?

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Thu Aug 18 00:23:10 PDT 2005

Daniel K. O. writes:
 > Other than some minor library issues (seems that you can't
 > change -lpthread to -lpthreadGC2 for some parts without editing the
 > Makefile by hand), everything went fine.

BTW, my cairo binaries are currently built without pthread. What do
people think, will cairo be used on Win32 from multi-threaded
applications? (I.e. something else than GTK+ applications, as
multi-threaded use of GTK+ isn't supported anyway on Windows, and this
isn't likely to change soon.)

BTW, I simply renamed the pthread import library to libpthread.dll.a
when I installed it. (I don't use it in cairo, but evolution uses the
pthread API a lot.)

--tml