[cairo] turn off quartz tests, like other backends

Josh Aas joshmoz at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 10:27:14 PDT 2005

Hi Carl,

I plan to fix the tests, but at the moment the quartz backend doesn't
really work on many of the most basic operations (nothing that uses a
PD operator that requires knowledge of dest pixels), even without
anything being actually drawn with quartz. If it is OK with whoever is
in charge, I'd prefer to just disable the tests for now until I get
things working and then write some better test code.

-Josh Aas