[cairo] cairo-demo/sdl

Mauricio Piacentini mauricio at tabuleiro.com
Mon Aug 29 19:50:08 PDT 2005

I posted a couple of days ago about the sdl demo, as it was not
producing the correct results for me (blank screen). No one replied, but
I could reproduce the problem in more than one setup. The SDL surface
parameters are not correct, among other issues.

I reworked the example to make it create the SDL surfaces correctly and
blit with alpha. But before I post a patch (it is a significant change
from the current one) can anyone tell me if the current code works on
his/her machine? If no one replies I will polish my patch and post it
for review.

Regards,
Mauricio