[cairo] Re: Munging header files for export (and other) attributes

Doodle doodle at scenergy.dfmk.hu
Wed Aug 31 08:34:44 PDT 2005

Owen Taylor wrote:

 > If header cleanliness is a primary consideration, then there is an
 > argument for not trying to address these problems at all; .defs
 > files do work on Windows; OS/2 is a marginal platform these days.

I do agree with this. If everything works for all platforms, and the
header has to be kept clean, then keep it clean, don't pollute it
just for me.

As it's written, OS/2 is a marginal platform, I can live with it that
I have to run my home-brew patch code to modify some .c files and .h
files to get an OS/2 version of them.

Btw, is it a problem for you Cairo people if the OS/2 port will not be
official, and will have slightly different header file, and the modified
sources will be hosted on a different place?

Doodle