[cairo] GTK+ cairo canvas widget

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Fri Dec 9 07:03:59 PST 2005

On Fri, 09 Dec 2005 14:57:16 +0000, Damon Chaplin wrote:
> Hmm. I'm not sure what the final form of goocanvas will be. There is a
> chance it will be added to GTK+. Or maybe it will be a separate
> library.

Yeah, but it's better to allow shared development while that's still
being decided I would think.

> I suppose we could add it to cvs temporarily, until that is sorted
> out.

I've never had a problem throwing code into cairo's CVS tree, even if
we know we'll just be throwing it out later.

> I'd rather add it to GNOME cvs, if you have access to that.

I don't, sorry.

All I can offer is to put this into cairo's CVS or not. I'd be glad to
do whichever you think will help you meet your goals better.