[cairo] glitz surface fixes

Vladimir Vukicevic vladimirv at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 07:01:01 PST 2005

I'm back in the land of the sane internets right now, so I'll land the
glitz surface patches tonight;  I also had a look at
rotate_source_surface_paint.  The problem occurs if the source surface
doesn't have equal width/height; from tracking it down, I think it's a
problem with the texgen'd texture coords, but I'm not sure -- the
texture matrix looks correct, at least, but some of the texgen plane
params looked a little odd.  I can do some more digging, or maybe
David has time to take a look.

    - Vlad