[cairo] Java-GNOME adding cairo bindings

Soorya Kuloor sooryak at otii.com
Mon Feb 14 15:56:35 PST 2005

Hi,

We (Jeff and I) had a good (short) IRC meeting about CairoJava. Here is
the summary of what we decided:

* Retain the core API that is windowing toolkit agnostic in CairoJava
project. Java-gnome people maintain the core API.

* Maintain higher level bindings in separate projects such as
CairoJavaSWT, CairoJavaGtk.

* I will maintain the SWT bindings.

* Jeff is going to refactor the existing API to split core API from
SWT/Gtk level API in the next few days.

Post any comments to the mailing list.

Thanks,
-- Soorya