[cairo] Re-working cairo_current_path

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Mon Jan 24 11:01:17 PST 2005

Around 13 o'clock on Jan 24, Owen Taylor wrote:

> Would an opaque type with an iterator API work? E.g.:

I don't think this is complicated enough to require this, and I prefer the
transparency of a public datatype.  As long as the interfaces using this
datatype are well shielded from having to use the type internally, I think
it's fine to let people use regular C operators to manipulate the data.

The same goes for the cairo_matrix_t object; making this opaque isn't
protecting the API and only turns your C code into LISP.

-keith