[cairo] glitz WGL backend

Vladimir Vukicevic vladimirv at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 15:03:25 PDT 2005

Ok, nothing seems to break on linux -- my original windows-made patch
didn't apply cleanly in Makefile.am for whatever reason, but it was an
easy fix.  Do you want me to just send an updated patch and tarball
for checking in?  Not sure what the procedures are for obtaining
commit access, if that's an option.

    - Vlad