[cairo] Fwd: Cairo buglet

Pat Beirne pat.beirne at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 19:40:40 PDT 2005

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Pat Beirne <pat.beirne at gmail.com>
Date: Jul 22, 2005 10:24 PM
Subject: Cairo buglet
To: cairo at cairographics.org
Cc: terminal.recluse at gmail.com

Carl, I was in your Fri tutorial and I wrote a little
clock/power monitor.

Here's the code, if you want. I should just "drop" into the tutorial
directory; it uses the same -gtk,-xlib,-png,-pdf wrappers.

But have a look at line 111/112. I'm trying to query the
cairo state for it's "size"; the size of the drawing window.

I get back 0 and other crazy numbers, different for
-gtk  and -pdf and -xlib. The -png gave me back sensible
numbers.

Is this a bug? Is there another way to query the drawing
state for its size?

Pat