[cairo] questions concerning cairo/glitz

Ryan O'Hara ryanohara at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 22:05:48 PDT 2005

Hello all,

   I've noticed that there is not a snapshot for glitz 0.4.4. If
someone could create one, that would be great.  Also, I am having an
issue with stroking and filling -  namely it does not work.  I was
wondering if the following code is correct or perhaps there is an
issue with using the latest ATI FGLRX drivers?

  cairo_set_source_rgba( cr, 1, 0, 0, 1);
  cairo_set_line_width(cr, 5);
  cairo_rectangle(cr, 150, 200, 50, 50);
  cairo_save(cr);
  cairo_fill(cr);
  cairo_restore(cr);
  cairo_stroke(cr);

If i comment out the call to cairo_fill, the everything else seems to
work fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--Ryan