[cairo] win32 build

Liam Breck svg at networkimprov.net
Sat Jun 4 15:26:28 PDT 2005

Oh, and I'm hoping for something compatible with MSVC v7 (VC .NET).

If MSVC v6 support is the best I can get, are there utilities that rev
binary libs for v7?

At the risk of being thought lazy, may I ask someone to point me to, or
offer to email, a build of the 0.5 snapshot for Windows (with win32
backend), and a list of its dependencies?

My request might beg the question: perhaps cairo has reached the point
where rank-and-file developers want to start building on it, and such types
generally expect a low barrier to entry :-)

Liam