[cairo] Avoiding seams with CAIRO_OPERATOR_SATURATE (the OpenGL way)

Mike Emmel mike.emmel at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 17:31:03 PDT 2005

Is there a textbook answer for this the way its been presented makes
it difficult to google for but this seems to be the type of problem
that's been solved a few times. I vaguely remember a similar problem
with adjacent polygons of various types in postscript renders. So what
is the "classic" solution ?

Google finds results like this but that's not what I'm remembering
http://www.sjbaker.org/steve/omniv/tiling_textures.html