[cairo] cairo pattern/glitz patches

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Wed Mar 2 14:38:18 PST 2005

On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 23:25:50 +0100, David Reveman wrote:
> In this case, we discussed changing the code from the known fast method
> to using a few mallocs And we wouldn't really make the code any cleaner
> either, so changing to using malloc for temporary patterns seems like a
> bad idea.

Fair enough.

> Something like this?

This looks great.

> Suggestions?
>
> I like it, and it shouldn't be too hard to get my patch converted to
> this. I'll do that asap, if we decide that this is the way we want to
> go.

I like it too. And with Kristian, that means we've now got 3-for-3
approval from the people that have been commenting on this thread.
So go for it.

And, looking back at the list of as-of-yet-uncommitted patches:

	cairo-pattern-type-change-1.diff

This is what we're discussing here. Once you've got it switched to the
new style, please commit.

	libpixman-add-trapezoids.diff (to libpixman)

This one looks fine. I'm in the middle of some libpixman cleanups
today, so I might get around to this myself. Don't wait for me if you
need it though.

	cairo-glitz-update-1.diff
	cairo-surface-remove-backend-attrib-funcs-1.diff
	cairo-mask-as-pattern-1.diff
	cairo-pattern-mask-acceleration-1.diff
	cairo-glitz-mask-acceleration-1.diff

These all look fine to me. Pleas add ChangeLog entries and commit.