[cairo] [patch] API Shakeup, setters and getters

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Wed Mar 9 06:57:27 PST 2005

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 15:05:11 -0500, Carl Worth wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 01:48:40 +0100, Øyvind Kolås wrote:
> > Attaching a patch towards current CVS to achieve the suggested
> > API.
>
> This looks pretty good. The only problems I see are two references
> to cairo_get_current_point that shouldn't be there,

Or maybe they should. As is, the patch renames cairo_current_point to
cairo_get_point, which I don't like.

The operation being described here is to get the current point. So,
I think "current_point" needs to be part of the name. I think:

	cairo_get_current_point

is probably the name that is most consistent here.