[cairo] cairo_surface_set_device_offset

Owen Taylor otaylor at redhat.com
Thu Mar 17 12:20:22 PST 2005

Here's a patch that moves the device offset setter from
cairo_xlib_surface to cairo_surface. While it's not "generally" useful
for all surface types (as far as we know right now), it's definitely
useful for more than just Xlib.

After discussion with Carl, I decided to implement it "straight" rather
than hiding the offset in the CTM to avoid any strange corner cases
when changing the surface offset. The patch came out pretty clean.

There are now three coordinate spaces in cairo_gstate.c

 User: where the user specifies coordinates
 Device: The device coordinates that the user sees
 Backend: The real device coordinates passed to the backend ..
   offset by the device_offset

Regards,
						Owen