Clarification Re: [cairo] Mac Tiger Core Image

Bill Spitzak spitzak at d2.com
Thu Mar 17 16:27:26 PST 2005

I agree that this cannot be drawn in any obvious way by using any kind
of temporary buffer.

I think my proposed solution of having an "aliased lineto" would work.
In this example there would be 8 uses of it, for each straight edge of
the curved segments. Figuring out *which* straight lines to do this to
is a job for higher-level code, or maybe should be added as part of SVG.