[cairo] Re: Using ADD operator to prevent seams

Robert O'Callahan rocallahan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 15:58:24 PST 2005

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 17:26:42 -0500, mental at rydia.net <mental at rydia.net> wrote:
> Quoting Robert O'Callahan <rocallahan at gmail.com>:
> > Actually, we probably want to identify edges that *cannot* be
> > adjacent to other edges (e.g., anything that's not a straight
> > line,
>
> Why couldn't non-straight lines be adjacent?
>
> Diagonal edges can certainly be adjacent to other diagonal edges, as
> can e.g. bezier curves.

By 'straight lines' I meant to include diagonal lines.

We use beziers in very limited ways (in HTML+CSS content, anyway)
which means it's pretty easy to detect the cases where they could
intentionally be adjacent.

Rob
--
["Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed–not only in my
presence, but now much more in my absence–continue to work out your