[cairo] Text scaling and hinting

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Wed May 4 06:02:19 PDT 2005

On Wed, 4 May 2005 18:06:24 +1200, Robert O'Callahan wrote:
> [1.1  <text/plain; WINDOWS-1252 (base64)>]
>
> [1.2  <text/html; WINDOWS-1252 (base64)>]

Robert,

Will you please not send the text portions of your email as
base64-encoded parts? And dropping the HTML version of the text
would help as well.

For the sake of anyone else running into similar barriers as I did in
trying to get at Robert's message, here's a link to the archived
version on the web that was successfully[*] decoded:

http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/cairo/2005-May/003810.html

[*] surprisingly enough, since pipermail loses so badly on useful
things like attached patches.

And here's a cut-and-paste of the mail's text:

On Wed, 4 May 2005 18:06:24 +1200, Robert O'Callahan tried to get across: