[cairo] Cleaning up cairo-features.h

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Fri May 6 21:37:12 PDT 2005

On Fri, 06 May 2005 23:48:38 -0400, Carl Worth wrote:
> Here's a patch that implements this.

That patch was so embarrassingly broken in so many ways that it almost
makes me regret having set up automatic GPG signing of all my
mail. (Maybe this should serve as a reminder to myself that coding as
a cure for insomnia may not be such a good idea after all.)

In an effort to try to prevent anyone from even looking much at it,
I've now committed a much better version that even compiles on my own
machine.

>                 but I'll also update the cairo-api-update script so
> these will get flagged while people do porting to 0.5.

Better than flagging, the cairo-api-update script now just changes
#ifdef CAIRO_HAS to #if CAIRO_HAS.

In applying this script to the cairo source itself, I notice that it
has some horrible nonidempotency. I'll take a whack at touching that
up now.