[cairo] Cleaning up cairo-features.h

Bill Spitzak spitzak at d2.com
Mon May 9 09:51:55 PDT 2005

Glad you changed this.

cairo-demo depended plenty on #ifdef working like before, I was unable
to get anything to compile due to this. I tried for awhile adding #undef
to the start of the files but eventually gave up.

I have usally seen the missing data being put in the header as:

/* #undef CAIRO_HAS_XLIB_SURFACE */

This allows the user to fix the configuration by editing the file.