[cairo] Is there a usable libsvg-cairo?

Carl Worth cworth at redhat.com
Thu May 12 11:17:17 PDT 2005

On Wed, 11 May 2005 19:08:19 -0400, Owen Taylor wrote:
> Here's a version that fixes up two obvious bugs (null pointer,
> unitialized member) that I hit when running cairo_snippets. But
> I haven't actually gone looking for SVG's with groups in them.
> So, it definitely could do with more testing.

This patch exposed a bug in cairo_paint_with_alpha (and cairo_mask)
that I've now fixed. Keith also found an obvious segfault in the
patch.

With those two things fixed, I've now run the SVG 1.0 conformance test
suite through and it looks as good as it did from cairo 0.4.0 or
so. (The suite does include two tests with group opacity).

Thanks so much! This is committed now.