[cairo] gtk drawing area, no docs

Rick graham.rick at gmail.com
Wed May 25 07:26:59 PDT 2005

I'm experimenting with gtk, trying to set up a simple buffer to draw
custom images to the screen.  I have created a project with glade and
have successfully linked in my own code library.  Unfortunately
GtkDrawingArea is undocumented and looking in the gtkdrawingarea
header is little help.

I will continue on and look in the gtk source and the pango source for
info on how to create and manipulate a drawing buffer.

In the meantime if someone could give me an example code snippet, it
would make me very happy:)

--
Cheers!
Rick