[cairo] Two problems with windows

ChristianHirche at web.de ChristianHirche at web.de
Thu Nov 17 05:39:55 PST 2005

Hi,
i want to write some cross-platform applications using cairo (and some other things too)
My first step is to compile cairo on windows, but that doesn't work with msvc 7.1!!
There are many warnings (i'm using the CVS from yesterday, 17th november) AND errors.
Is there a project file or an introduction (i've already read www.cairographics.org/win32)?

The second problem is: I get a prebuild dll from ftp.gtk.org, but if i want to compile a sample application, i get an undifined reference to WinMain at 16... What's that?
Thank you!

PS: I'm a newbee in cairo... Are there that big problems too, if 'm using Linux or Mac OS X?