[cairo] Cairo & mono libgdiplus

Jonathan S. Chambers Jonathan.Chambers at ansys.com
Wed Oct 12 19:21:39 PDT 2005

Carl,
     I'll send some samples tomorrow. As for what you mentioned, I offset the drawing (.5,.5), and I was using the Hobby pen. The problem is exactly as you guessed. The rasterization code seemed to be the problem. I would draw a line, and the mask would be the correct size (width and length). However, not all pixels in the mask were enabled (forgive my terminology); the mask was the size of my line, but not all values in the mask were set to 1. Thus, my lines were usually too short by a pixel (at one end). Diagonal lines were short by 2 pixels sometimes (both ends).

- Jonathan