[cairo] Re: building cairo-1.0.2 with MinGW

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Thu Oct 20 08:25:43 PDT 2005

On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 11:09:27 +0000 (UTC), V.Krishnakumar wrote:
> What is the best way to do the initialization if I want to use cairo
> statically linked ?

This has been the subject of a recent thread here on the mailing list.

I think what will be needed here is that a minimal number of entry
points in cairo will need to be augmented to call an
initialize-if-necessary function, (though I'm still not quite sure how
that function itself will avoid any race conditions).