[cairo] mailing lists

chris nuernberger cnuernber at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 11:53:22 PDT 2006

Subversion's mailing list setup uses one program for the mailing list
(I think it is mailman) and then uses another system for archiving.

http://svn.haxx.se/

The beauty of the subversion system is that their archives are indexed
by google, I guess because the hypermail archiving system is
google-indexable.  So finding mails and patches and such isn't such a
problem.

Another option would be to hook the mailman stuff into beagle (for all
your indexing and searching needs), but that would be a (pretty cool)
project unto itself.

Chris