[cairo] Brand new _cairo_lround implementation

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Tue Dec 5 11:28:40 PST 2006

On Tue, 5 Dec 2006 11:13:14 -0800, "Daniel Amelang" wrote:
> I can't reproduce the behavior. What version of nautilus are you
> running? Have you verified that you didn't get this problem when you
> had Carl's patch applied (the one he attached to the bug report)?

I seem to be getting the same behavior as Daniel here:

cairo 1.3.2	no bug
cairo 1.3.4	obvious bug
My patch	no bug
Daniel's patch	no bug

Admittedly, my testing for "no bug" vs. "obvious bug" is pretty
simple. I start up nautilus and see one icon on desktop with a text
label under it. I drag another window back and forth over the bottom
half of that label to partially expose it. In the "obvious bug" case
this results in totally scrambled text.

So Daniel, I suggest we land your new (and very well
commented--thanks!) _cairo_lround implementation, get a 1.3.6 snapshot
out today with it, (in time to get rolled up into a new GNOME thingy),
and then deal with any new bug reports that come in.