[cairo] Brand new _cairo_lround implementation

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at behdad.org
Tue Dec 5 13:06:53 PST 2006

On Tue, 2006-12-05 at 15:43 -0500, Carl Worth wrote:

> The combination of those suggests to me that the measuring and
> rendering code are getting different results for something that should
> be identical.

What you describe seems to be caused by different rounding or metrics
versus glyph positions indeed.  It's all turtles anyway if non-integer
glyph positions reach cairo.

I fixed a bunch of bugs other in the stack previously:

  http://mces.blogspot.com/2006/05/series-of-bugs.html

seems like I've got to revisit some of those.

--
behdad
http://behdad.org/

        -- Benjamin Franklin, 1759