[cairo] Missing cairo_public/cairo_private

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Thu Feb 23 16:13:35 PST 2006

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 00:15:01 +0100, Christian Biesinger wrote:

>     Mark private functions as cairo_private

That stuff all looks fine.

> -void
> +cairo_public void
>  cairo_debug_reset_static_data (void);

This one's kind of funny. I had meant for it to be public, but I
forgot to ever fix the Makefile to actually install the cairo-debug.h
header file. So in some sense it hasn't ever really been public
before. (Make noise if you are using it already and consider
cairo-debug.h a public header file).

We might take advantage of that fact and move this prototype to
cairo.h instead. The only other cairo-<foo.h> header files we have are
for backend-specific functions, never for feature-specific things like
this. So I don't think cairo-debug.h makes sense.

Now, if we do put it into cairo.h, then yes, it does also need the
cairo_public tag.