[cairo] First nearly-working version of personal gitweb

Carl Worth cworth at redhat.com
Fri Feb 24 16:52:11 PST 2006

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 15:55:02 -0800, Carl Worth wrote:

> I'm also working on hooking up gitweb for the personal cairo
> trees which will help visibility quite a bit.

This is almost working now at:

	http://gitweb.freedesktop.org

It might move and the name mapping might change, but that should at
least give some idea. This is currently updating from an
every-15-minutes cron job.

There are at least a couple of problems:

1) The time on that server seems to be very confused, so don't believe
   the "Last Change" timestamps.

2) The "CVS sync" thing is false. There's no CVS syncing going on here.

3) It looks like the summary page for my personal cairo tree is
   broken:

http://gitweb.freedesktop.org/?p=users-cworth-cairo;a=summary

All the heads (the branches) are showing up as "unknown". But if you
actually click on the heads link, then you can see them:

http://gitweb.freedesktop.org/?p=users-cworth-cairo;a=heads

And you can see the current get-type branch here for example:

http://gitweb.freedesktop.org/?p=users-cworth-cairo;a=shortlog;h=get-type

So that seems quite interesting to me. It certainly seems more useful
that viewcvs ever was.