[cairo] Re: device offsets handling and push/pop group support patches

Vladimir Vukicevic vladimirv at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 12:47:55 PST 2006

I mentioned this patch on IRC a little while ago, attaching here as
well.  This is just the device offset test bits.  It'll run each test
twice now, once with no device offset and once with 25.  Some of the
argument explosion is mitigated also, though some can't be helped
(three separate stride args).

Let me know if this is ok to commit.

- Vlad