[cairo] Stange alpha channel problem.

Vladimir Vukicevic vladimirv at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 23:44:35 PDT 2006

I haven't tried it -- we had a problem in mozilla where we were
quantizing down to 16bpp in some cases and then reading back from that
to composite, thus introducing precision errors which manifested
themselves in the same way that you describe (painting with fully
transparent OVER gradually darkened the image).  So I was wondering if
it might be another instance of that type of bug, but it doesn't sound
like it.

    - Vlad