[cairo] Re: painting a source to coordinates on a surface

Norbert Fabritius nori.f at gmx.de
Tue Mar 7 11:33:00 PST 2006

> I hope this helps, (and please feel free to continue to ask questions
> here until we improve the documentation).

Well, thanks for the quick and complete response.

When talking about questions...
I'm using the c# binding of cairo and I'm still searching for a way to
load svg-files as a surface. (or pattern).
Right now I'm using gdk with cairo-helper-functions for this, but this
doesn't seem the cario-way. Is this a problem of the c# binding or cairo
itself (or me) ?