[cairo] Creating new Backend

Mike Emmel mike.emmel at gmail.com
Mon May 8 10:12:44 PDT 2006

I'd say the DirectFB one is the simplest since it basically just
provides a surface from there the glitz one is probably a good one to
look at since it is more fully implemented.
Finally the X11 or OSX one is good if your wraping that sort of display.

Note the DirectFB one is a poor implementation but it does show a easy
way to quickly get a backend working if you have  direct pixel access.
I tend to favor the glitz backend as the best example backend.

Mike