[cairo] Re: Using cairo on windows?

Writser Cleveringa writser at xs4all.nl
Fri May 19 15:24:19 PDT 2006

hey all,

Tonight I added a very basic tutorial about using Cairo with Visual Studio
to the  documentation section, along with some sample applications. I
learned a lot about Cairo during the process (hadn't really worked with it
before). Hopefully the tutorial is useful for some other people too.

ps: I accidentally sent Carl Worth about 20 mails while updating the Wiki.
Sorry! :D