[cairo] Nub Question on SVG loading in Ruby

Jon Dodson jbdodson at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 12:32:18 PST 2006

Hey all.

I want to load a SVG file onto a GTK window and have it scale when someone
resizes the window in Ruby.  There are some example in Debian to do this
with PNG images using Cairo, and I have searched for literally hours on how
to do it with a SVG file and I have found no way to do it in Ruby.

Anyone have an example or something that can help out?

I have an example of a window with some cairo drawings on it that can scale,
I just want to render a SVG image to the canvas so I can scale it.

Word up.

--
-jon

http://www.jdodson.org