[cairo] cairo-xlib-surface.c:402: _swap_ximage_to_native:Assertion `NOT_REACHED' failed.

Erik Ohrnberger Erik at echohome.org
Sun Nov 19 20:16:19 PST 2006

I have to admit that it's not cygwin/X, but an old program called
VisionWare, and has served me faithfully for a long number of years.

Specific version information that could proove helpful:

gtkmm-2.8.1, gtk+-2.6.10, cairo-0.1.6		works

gtkmm-1.2.9-r2, gtk+-2.8.19, cairo-1.0.4		does not work

Should I go and put this information in bugzilla?  I'd be willing to do so,
but I'd have to find out where the bugzilla site is.