[cairo] Cairo and Ruby on rails

Johannes de Jong plotzeling at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 22 22:16:50 PDT 2006

Thanks Duy,

I'm not sure how my craphics will perform either. At the moment I use
css/div's and small jpegs to make up one massive "drawing", it does not
perform at all. So I'm looking at ways to improve drawing of the image.

Do you know if cairo will allow me to make my drawing interactive, something
like this : http://www.graphviz.org/webdot/hnodes.html

Thanks for you time.

Kind regards

Johannes