[cairo] Problem with stretched images

Ed Voas voas at mac.com
Tue Sep 5 11:12:02 PDT 2006

Hi,

I briefly searched the archives, but I'm seeing an issue where images
that are stretched don't handle the boundary cases properly. As a
result, the edges of the image are effectively blended with a zero
pixel, causing the edges to fade. I found the issue inside pixman and
fixed it for my case, but I'm wondering if this is already known and
fixed (I am using 1.10 at present, I believe), or if not, how can I
get the fix back into cairo/pixman itself.

Oh, this only happens with bilinear, btw. Nearest neighbor works
correctly.

Thanks,
-- Ed