[cairo] Re: On recovery from errors in cairo (was: cairo reset)

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Mon Sep 25 10:45:41 PDT 2006

On Sun, 24 Sep 2006 12:38:14 -0700, "Mike Emmel" wrote:
> For example the ROADMAP has a one liner
>
> User-font API
>
> Google returns this thread.
>
> http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/cairo/2006-May/006893.html
>
> Putting the definitive link in the ROADMAP and TODO files makes life a
> lot easier for bumpkins like me to quickly see whats really going on
> with cairo.

That's an excellent suggestion. Let's make that a requirement for
future ROADMAP additions. I did just add the following URLs for the
user-font API:

	http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/cairo/2006-May/006893.html
	http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/cairo/2006-May/006888.html

Please let me know if you have other useful links for other items on
the ROADMAP.