[cairo] Re: [cairo-commit] 3 commits - pixman/src src/cairoint.h

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at behdad.org
Wed Apr 4 11:22:14 PDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-04-04 at 13:20 -0400, Carl Worth wrote:

> >     [pixman] Make sure all source files include config.h
> >     as their first include.
>
> What's all this about? Was there a bug somewhere?

Not exactly.  I was fixing inline usage and to make sure it doesn't
break on some weird system I had to make sure config.h is included in
all source files.  For cairo, we have cairoint.h that everyone is
supposed to include, so I made sure they all do that.  For pixman, there
was not one catch-all header, so I went for including it in all files.
And this way I just added a test to make sure it remains that way.  If
we add a pixmanint.h someday, everyone should include that...

I know many of the files were including config.h already by way of some
header files, but it was a lot harder to write a test for that, and it
doesn't (I hope) harm this way.

--
behdad
http://behdad.org/