[cairo] Re: cairo-win32 falls over when asked for the path of a glyph from a bitmap font

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at behdad.org
Thu Apr 5 12:00:30 PDT 2007

On Thu, 2007-04-05 at 13:29 -0400, Carl Worth wrote:

> I'm baffled. How has cairo-win32 font stuff ever appeared to work in
> the past?

That's the question I asked before too.  The current show_glyphs in
cairo-win32-font.c seems to just work with win32 surfaces.  I have no
idea how it can draw to an image surface.  I still think clearing
cairo-win32-font.c of cairo-win32-surface stuff is the way to go.  A
font backend's show_glyphs should work for any surface.  If it's
win32-surface-specific, it should go into cairo-win32-surface.c, and
there is one there already...

Vlad, care to enlighten us?

--
behdad