[cairo] Cairo meeting tomorrow 13:00 EDT

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Thu Apr 5 16:54:44 PDT 2007

On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 14:34:21 -0400, Behdad Esfahbod wrote:

> > I would also like to suggest:

Thanks for the suggested updates. I've rolled these all into updated
versions of the cairo ROADMAP and TODO files:

	http://cairographics.org/ROADMAP

	http://cairographics.org/TODO

	[And don't ask me why the web server is advertising these as
	charset=ISO-8859-1, I've tried convincing it to send them as
	utf-8, (with "AddDefaultCharSet UTF-8"), but maybe I'm doing
	something wrong.]

By the way, we should get those files linked into the wiki
somewhere. Anyone have a good suggestion (or more). Please feel free
to add links where you think most appropriate.

And please let me know if I've missed anything, (or just fix things if
you can).

Behdad, you'll notice that I put your "important" API additions on to
ROADMAP for 1.6, and the others into TODO.

> Agreed.  Will you work on these?

Well, he's signed up for it now. So, Adrian, please update ROADMAP if
you're not interested. :-)