[cairo] Make check on OS/2 revisited

Dave Yeo daveryeo at telus.net
Wed Apr 11 07:32:03 PDT 2007

On Tue, 10 Apr 2007 16:31:24 -0400, Behdad Esfahbod wrote:

>If we use check_PROGRAMS, then all tests are rebuilt before any testing
>can be done.  So, even if you do something like:
>
>	make test TESTS=dash-scale
>
>It will rebuild all the tests.  That takes quite a while.  Instead, I
>used EXTRA_PROGRAMS which means each individual test will be built on
>demand.

I hate to say it but the crash I was experiencing which I thought was
due to the Cairo DLL not being found, after fixing make started
rebuilding all test programs and failed n the old way.
So while check_PROGRAMS does build all the executables, it fails
rebuilding before running the tests. Need a better fix.
At least we seem to be on track with automake
Dave