[cairo] Pango<->Cairo question

Travis Griggs tgriggs at cincom.com
Tue Apr 24 17:47:36 PDT 2007

So I'm trying to integrate Pango here. I got tired of writing text
layout code :)

I got the impression that if I had called cairo_select_font_face()
and cairo_set_font_size(), and then did pango_cairo_create_layout(),
the layout would pickup a font description that was consistent with
what had been set in the cr. Thus I could just skip the
pango_layout_set_font_description() bit. But I'm not seeing that
happen. It's getting some other font. And definitely a different size.

Can anyone give me any guidance? Please? Pretty please?

I can say that it does indeed draw faster.

--
Travis Griggs
Objologist