[cairo] Gradient Extraction Utility

Gerdus van Zyl gerdusvanzyl at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 07:30:20 PDT 2007

I have created a small utility to extract a cairo gradient from a png.
The Reason: Seeing all the cool gradient on the web and not being able
to "steal" them for my cairo program.

The utility is still a bit rough around the edges and uses an alpha of
my unreleased python/cairo UI library, and it uses a very naive method
to extract the gradient. Improvement are welcome. Also it is Windows
only for now (consider it payback for using linux only git :-) ), the
GTK backend of my UI library is still a bit dysfunctional.

Get it from this page: http://www.infireal.com/alpha

~Gerdus van Zyl